Last Updated on
Nitric Oxide is not the gas that makes you giggle at the dentist’s office, not is it the fuel used to speed up a car; instead Nitric Oxide is a molecule your body produces that essentially helps all your bodily cells communicate with each other.
So what exactly does Nitric Oxide do and Where Can you Buy Nitric Oxide?
- Transmits information between the nerve cells and the brain
- Plays a vital role in the optimal functionality of the immune system
- Regulates blood pressure
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves your sleep quality
- Increases your senses’ accuracy
- Increases stamina
It’s quite obviously a major role player in your body’s overall functionality and the supplementation of Nitric Oxide is no new trend, even Albert Einstein had a prescription for nitroglycerin over 100 years ago.
It has been making waves in the health industry for ages and is especially recognized for its amazing abilities to improve cardiovascular performance, treat and prevent erectile dysfunction and overall health benefits to the blood flow of your body.
Before we talk about the different supplements you can take to increase the Nitric Oxide in your body, let’s have a look at natural ways for you to increase this molecule.
- Exercise is the most logical and easiest way to increase Nitric Oxide in your body. More blood flow through your veins inevitably means more Nitric Oxide is produced and released into the system.
- Diet – If you up your intake of amino acids L-Arginine and L-Citrulline (found in nuts, fruits, meats and diary) it helps your body to produce and release more Nitric Oxide. Other foods that help you rev up the count of Nitric Oxide includes garlic, soy and vitamins C and E.
What factors lower the Nitric Oxide counts in our bodies?
- High Cholesterol
- High levels of “bad” fats in our diets
- Lack of “healthy” foods in our diets
When should you take Nitric Oxide supplements?
- Before a workout – the athletics among us (think fitness junkies) are now using Nitric Oxide as their own kind of secret super weapon because it effectively increase the flow of blood and oxygen to the skeletal muscles, which in turn means they can perform much better and get better results faster.
- Post workout – Taking a Nitric Oxide supplement post workout means it helps break down the lactic acid build up in your system and reduces fatigue and recovery time.
NOTE: It’s always best to consult your doctor first before taking any supplementation especially if you have a heart condition or abnormal blood pressure.
Where Can you Buy Nitric Oxide?
Now, if you are ready to take some supplements to up the count of Nitric Oxide in your body, here are our top picks of Nitric Oxide supplements available on the market today:
1. Top No2 Nitric Oxide Booster And L-Arginine Supplement
This product comes with a money back guarantee and states that when you take it with a workout plan, Sheer Strength No2 is guaranteed to increase muscle growth and help you get strong. This is the only Nitric Oxide booster containing Beet Root Extract, so they have something that competitors don’t. Comes in a 90 pill package.
2. Elite No2 Nitric Oxide And L-Arginine Supplement
With this product you’re guaranteed to gain leaner and stronger muscles in a super-fast time. The product also comes with a money back guarantee that gives you added piece of mind. You’ll get 90 pills with this one bottle.
3. Body Fortress Super Nos Pump Tablets
Another great product to try if you need something to get the blood flowing before a workout and help with faster recovery times after the hard work is done. You’ll have 90 pills worth of supplement tablets for this price.
4. Ubervita Uber No2 Nitric Oxide Booster Capsules
Uber No2 comes as 60 Nitric Oxide supplement tablets to help you achieve maximum results and recover faster than ever after a workout. It is produced in GMP certified laboratories and uses certified ingredients, which gives you added piece of mind.
5. Noxide – Nitric Oxide Muscle Building and Muscle Enhancing Hemodilator
With this 90 capsule bottle of supplements you’ll be well on your way to increasing blood flow and recovering faster after each workout. Noxide is a reputable brand the design of the package and the price tag makes it very attractive.
Now that you know what the top picks are, you should know that we especially recommend the Top No2 Nitric Oxide Booster. You get real value for your money and the fact that you get 90 capsules of pure Nitric Oxide power boost means it takes you that much further.
Although Nitric Oxide is relatively safe to use for all fitness levels, it’s always a good idea to check with your physician first before commencing using the supplement, especially if you have a medical history of high blood pressure.
Furthermore, always take the product as indicated by the manufacturer and never use more than the recommended intake, as it probably won’t give you any extra boost and could in turn have negative side effects.
If you’re looking for something to really help you up the ante in your workout and recover much faster after workouts, then Nitric Oxide is a great supplement. But it’s not only for the serial fitness fanatics, its overall health benefits are amazing and could help your body perform at its very best in all vital aspects.
Video for Nitric Oxide
Our Video for Nitric Oxide