Creatine Buying Guide: Where to Buy Creatine Supplements
Last Updated on
Looking for some instant boost in your energy levels? Creatine along with the Protein Powders can be a best source to rev up the energy levels after doing the intense workouts. Through this post we are going to guide you about the best creatine supplements and which ones you should intake according to your body health.
So let’s start with the basic introduction of the Creatine and then where you can buy the best Creatine Supplements.
Buying Guide – Where to Buy Creatine Supplements?
In order to make an informed buying decision, you should first know what exactly the creatine is and why you should intake creatine supplements, what are its benefits, So here you go..
What is Creatine?
Creatine is a substance that provides energy to the muscles. It is produced in the pancreas, liver and kidneys, although some foods contain creatine too. Creatine is transported to the muscles through the bloodstream. After it reaches the muscles, creatine is converted to creatine phosphate, which is a potent metabolite used to regenerate ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the muscles’ primary energy source. When exercising, your ATP level drops. Creatine helps restore ATP levels.
What are Creatine Supplements?
Besides protein supplements, one of the most effective product for enhancing performance and muscle building is creatine supplement. This supplement can provide you up to 15% boost in your overall strength. Creatine supplement can also help build muscle mass of up to 10 pounds.
Creatine products come in different forms – liquid, powder or pill forms.
- Creatine powder – the most popular and common form of creatine supplement. It is usually sold as mixable drinks or as standalone
- Creatine liquid – the liquid form is marketed as an easily digested creatine form. However, despite the claims, it is still not a popular form of creatine supplement
- Creatine capsules – the capsule or pill form has gained huge popularity of the past years. Creatine pills are available in 100% pure creatine or along with other compounds such as vitamins, amino acids or minerals.
- Creatine blends – a creatine supplement that contains several forms of creatine as well as other supplements including vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts and amino acids to rev up the potency and enhance digestion.
Benefits of Taking Creatine Supplements
Here is a closer look at the main benefits of using creatine supplements.
- Energy boost – Creatine supplements can give you extra energy, letting you train longer, harder and perform better when you needed a huge burst of energy. We already mentioned the body’s main energy source, ATP (Adenosine triphosphate). One characteristic of ATP is that it quickly burns out; after 10 to 15 seconds. With creatine, ATP stores are restored so you can prepare to work harder and longer again.
- Muscle volume – Creatine help build muscles by strengthening your muscle cells. By having muscular volume, you get even stronger and can carry more lean muscle mass.
- Protein synthesis – Creatine can stimulate certain muscle-specific protein
- Lactic acid – Creatine also acts as a lactic acid buffer. This allows you to work longer by delaying muscle exhaustion
Where to Buy Creatine Supplements
You have looked on body building websites and there are hundreds of options to choose. You have searched on Google and you read plenty of hard-to-believe stories and claims of random folks who only want to sell you something. Having a hard time choosing the best creatine supplement? Below is a list of top-rated creatine supplements.
Myology Creatine Powder
As a supplement that helps to promote athletic performance, Creatine enhances the ability of muscles to produce higher muscular force, especially during short bouts of maximal exercise. Creatine is an excellent supplemental choice for athletes and hardcore bodybuilders.
- Promote athletic performance
- Enhance muscular force
- Excellent for hardcore bodybuilders and athletes
This product got 5 out of 5 stars. Users reported major difference in their workout performance after a week of taking this product. Definitely provides extra boost needed during workout. High quality creatine powder.
Six Star Creatine X3
The new Six Star CreatineX3 is from the makers of MuscleTech, so you know it’s a premium formula you can trust. Unlike the competition, Six Star CreatineX3 features a clinically proven, 8,000mg mega dose of creatine and 30% more creatine per serving. Six Star CreatineX3 also has less carbs and sugar.
Six Star CreatineX3 boosts muscle performance when it really counts by helping an athlete’s body generate ATP, a primary source of energy used during high-intensity training. You’ll also experience more muscle size and strength.
- Scientifically shown to build over 4x the muscle
- 30% more creatine per serving than the competition
- Fewer carbs and less sugar than the competition
- Test subjects gained 18.6% more strength
This product got 4 stars out of 5. Users claimed this creatine supplement helped their muscles get pumped, helps delay muscle fatigue and speed up recovery. People who used this product reported that they can see the difference in their energy level and they feel better after working out. The powder has a decent fruity taste.
Twinlab Creatine Fuel Stack
This dietary supplement is designed to enhance performance. An advanced performance enhancer containing pure Creatine Monohydrate, an energy producing substance for enhanced performance, and cell-volumizing amino acids Glutamine and Taurine.
Creatine helps improve muscle strength, performance, and lean mass. Research shows that Creatine users had a significant increase in peak power output, mean body mass, and muscular performance. Depletion of phosphocreatine can result in muscular fatigue and fading muscle power.
- Made from the purest creatine monohydrate
- Enhanced with Taurine and Glutamine
- Helps improve muscle strength, performance and lean mass
- In capsule form
The product received 4.4 out of 5 stars. Users reported that the pill form is much better than the flavored powders as it avoid the extra calories. The product is easy to take and convenient. The added taurine and glutamine are huge plus as these two amino acids help in muscle recovery. Users reported seeing huge difference in their recovery after heavy workout.
Creatine is one of the most widely used health supplements today. Today, there are hundreds of different creatine products being sold both online and offline. And since not all creatine supplements are the same, it pays to know how to choose the right product and learn where to buy creatine supplements.